Study in Canada
- If you want study aboard Canada is the best country.
- It is 11th largest economy in the world.
- Canada has the best educational institute in the world
- Canada is the most educated country in the world.
- Canada provides with wide career opportunities for both graduate & post graduate students.
- Canada has flexible rules for students visa.
Why Study in Canada
Canada is one of the best places to higher studies and the country attracts thousands of
students each year from abroad. The country provides world class education which is
recognized globally. Research is one of the key components of a graduate student. The
universities support the students who come out with best research ideas and many
scholarships are given to student for their research works.
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- International students can often work while they study & Internships
Universities and Courses
- The Canada education system based on universities and Colleges.
- There are 300 universities in total.
- You can study undergraduate level(bachelor degree)or post graduate level (graduate
- All major possible course in the field of computing,engineering,management,health
care,natural science and pharmacy.
- Intake 1: Fall Semester – A popular intake starts in the month of September
- Intake 2: Winter Semester – Starts in the month of January
- Intake 2: Summer Semester – Usually starts from April/May, this intake is available
for limited programs and colleges.
COST OF STUDYING IN CANADA
Tuition fees in Canada vary by institution and province, but the cost is generally
more affordable when compared to other countries around the world.
|Average fees (in CAD*)
|$12,000 to $25,000 per year
|Postgraduate master’s Program
|$24,000 to $35,000 per year
|$7,000 to $10,000 per year
CANADA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
You will generally need the following for your CANADA Student Visa application:
- Valid Passport
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your
POST STUDY WORK PERMISISION
A post-graduation work permit may be issued based on the length of the study program
for a minimum of 8 months up to a maximum of 3 years. When determining the length of
a post-graduation work permit, officers may consider the duration of the program of study
in Canada and confirm it with supporting documents.